Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lucky Girl

I feel like such a lucky girl today. I have scored at the thrift store like I never have before and I never left the house!

My Aunt Shush has sent me bags and bags of fantastic reuseable items.

The orange vase and the chicken shakers already have a perfect home in house.

Some incredible yarn, crochet needles and patterns.

Look at all this fabric!

This gorgeous fabric below made my heart go pitter patter. I am thinking a blouse for me is in order.
I still have this bag to go through.

Thank you so much Auntie Shush you are truely a creative master and a generous heart.

1 comment:

Land of shimp said...

What wonderful, vibrant yarn and material! A lot of things that can be put to good use, and find purpose :-)

That's just a neat concept, isn't it? Instead of gathering dust, and falling into disuse, things get passed on and are useful.