Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Morning After

Here is a look outside my door this morning. We had a beautiful blustery little storm last night and today it is fresh and bright. There is something reassuring about waking to the sound of a Howitzer blasting the potential avalanche areas. Boom!!! .... rumble....rumble... rumble, it's the sound of safety for us and has been the sound of war for others. We are expecting a day or two of sun before the next round of storms move in. On Saturday a week long stream of systems will be dumping many inches... no... feet of snow on us. This is a very good thing, we need the water and my hubby needs the powder!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful location you live in! I am fascinated. I saw the Bear Whisperer show, too! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It always means so much to us. Have a wonderful weekend! Twyla

Jennifer D said...

Thank you for posting on mine! It puts a little thrill in my day.
Have a great weekend