Friday, June 10, 2011

I'd like to check you for Ticks (not)

On our latest adventure with Rugby we went down to the Owens River. This is a shot of the view to the south. The Sierra Nevada Mountains just go on and on. Here is the view to the north where the clouds went on and on. Oh... A very photogenic Goat posed for a scavenger hunt photo for me.
I needed a shot of a farm animal. I think he wanted to go home with us.

I also needed a photo of some tree branches and I found these gorgeous trees in a beautiful grassy area by the river.


I can't decide which photo I like better, with the sunbeams or without?


A sweet little wild rose in the softest pink.

This was a very nice spot...or so we thought.


Wandering through the brush I noticed the sting of a mosquito biting my hand and then my arm.

We found what seemed to be a nice picnic spot until right about here Rugby stopped having fun. I didn't know why until we found seven ticks on her that afternoon. Yuck. I have never seen one before and they are ugly suckers.

We got outta there Quick, and went shopping. ;0)

P.S. in case you are wondering, the title of this post is from a Brad Paisley song which has earwormed its way into my brain this week.

No comments: