Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project Progress


Here is a little peek at a large embroidery project I am totally lovin' workin' on. Yesterday I went through my embroidery basket and found this little lady. I think I have some other characters that match... but maybe I will just use her on her own. Um... not sure yet, which probably means she'll end up back in the basket. Nah! I gotta use her ...soon.

Do you remember these cuties?
The one on the right has hair and a name now.
Here she is... Gemma.
Now she just needs a skirt.
Ah... there she goes.
Now she just needs a test wash and she's ready for a new home.

4 comments:

DUTA said...

Jennifer, it's probably not new to you that you're very gifted. I like your embroidery and your dolls. I just "fell in love" with the lady with the basket on her head.
Keep up the good work!

Cassie said...

I love that project you are working on, too! Embroidery and snow sounds cozy. Probably only for so long, though, I am sure!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

You're very creative. Unfortunately I'm not good at arts like that.

I can't wait to see the finished embroidery design!^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.