Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fine young men and women

One of my favorite blogs, The Farm Chicks, put up a post the other day that meant so much to me I just had to share. I actually have many reasons to share them with you, they are creative masterminds and they are just so sweet. I adore their style. click on this link
http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/farmchicks/2009/07/thank-you.html read and I guarantee your heart will swell.I have heard of this sort of thing happening but I have yet to witness it. Just lovely and at the same time so heartbreaking. You will understand my photo choice once you have read it. Don't you think these soldiers look like babies? So young it just makes me so sad and at the same time so proud. Bless you all
PS- that is a pie pan on that Marines head. A bit of a food fight broke out after the pie eating contest.

No comments: