Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Blissful Bride

I had the honor and great pleasure of attending my lovely cousin Janee's wedding on July 11th in Portland, Oregon. She married a wonderful man named Will in the Shakespeare Garden in the Rose Garden in Washington Park. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen. I had never been to Portland before and I am still struck by the lushness. The roses are amazing, huge and the smell is heavenly, the perfect place.

So very pretty
these little sweeties are Will's talented daughters Kira and Liana
flower girl feet
These Lovely Ladies are the mother of the bride and the step-mother of the groom,don't they look elated?
The proud groom, Will
The classically gorgeous Rebecca, aka Best Maid of Honor EVER!
Petal Power
Isn't she Lovely?
The Vows were so touching
a gift for Liana

a gift for Kira
Joy!
Party's ON!!!
Happily Ever After







No comments: