Friday, June 12, 2009

Prism of Fabric

So much for getting U.F.O's done. This shipment of fabric joy arrived yesterday! I had found that my fabric stash did not have enough solid/blender fabrics, so I made a big order. A treat to me for working so hard. Last night I washed and dried all the fabric and I spent this morning ironing and dreaming up projects. My favorite thing to do. Do you all see my problem? see previous post. It really isn't a terrible problem to have, too many ideas. I just need discipline, so back I go to my little spice Tink project. Oh yeah, my sweet hubby is making me bigger shelves for my fabric as I write this! Lucky Ducky I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey fab addict!! Takes one to know one!!! I love em too........so many calicos so little time......

tracypjohnson said...

Hey Jen, showing my mom your blog... she wants to know what UFOs are... says she sees them on lots of quilting blogs. She also couldn't believe you recognized the fabric of the dress Shayla was wearing!