Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little bit o' spice

Here is a spicy sweet little fairy for a spicy sweet little girl. I embroidered the Tink first then decided to add the fabric around her to make the colors pop. Trouble is, I can't decide what to do with it. Should I make an apron? a pillow? a bag? I am going to go get busy right now and force myself to finish. You see, I have this little U.F.O.(Un Finished Objects) problem. I am really good at coming up with ideas and pretty good at starting them. I am not so good at finishing them. So I'm off, I think I'll put on Peter Pan for inspiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!

Love your pieces!! Embroidery is a fav of mine! The tinkerbell is so fun!
Aren't retro cartoon and fantasy images charming?

Thank-you so much for your wonderful dog scarf contribution!

love, kelee