Sunday, May 22, 2016

Woodland Moss Apache Tears

I have finished another Apache Tears Afghan
I am calling this one Woodland Moss.

I'd rather have a crown like hers then ones with diamounds:
All of these inspiring photos below I found on Pinterest.

 :
I have them pinned on my  Muse-Woodland Color Board.

"A rolling stone gathers no moss" - Publius Syrus.  A Latin writer who flourished in the 1st century BC.:

This is a great example of how cold marsh gray becomes warm when combined with warm shades of brown and bright orange..:

color scheme:

Love the color combinations!! -- Free Knitting Pattern: Level 1 Knit Neutral Afghan -- Lion Brand Woolspun Colour Combination: Charcoal, Oxford grey, Taupe, Linen, Fisherman, Avocado, Honey, Mahogany, Rust, Cranberry, Coffee w/ Claret for the border --- http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L40245B.html?ss=&r=1:
Nature herself came up with the perfect combination of colours. Such shades of brown and orange will look bright on a grass-green background colour, as bri.:

I am thinking of starting another with similar colors but using blues instead of the Carrot and Claret.

Cute Sheep!

No comments: