Friday, May 20, 2016

Carnival Sugar Flowers

One of my Pinterest boards is titled "Muse- Carnival Sugar and it came in handy recently.

sugared tones:
Here are a few of the pics I used for inspiration when I started my newest afghan.

#paperflower #photobackdrop @weddingchicks:
So sweet.
pastel sky:
Fun sugary colors
For inspiration, art and design. Color match was made by nature. All color scheme are made by those, who love colors. You can use those pallets in wedding inspiration, wedding decor and in any design needs. More color pallets on color.romanuke.com.:
Candy confection kind of colors.
up, up and away:

Frilly Degas Ballerina pastels.
Edgar Degas and his ballerinas.:
Here is a link to the tutorial I used to make these pretty flower squares.

I have borrowed the clothes pin idea from one of my favorite blogs Attic 24. It should help the next time I run out of yarn and can't remember the name of the yarn color I need.
Sometimes assembly line is the best way to go.
First the flowers then the square borders.
Crochet them all together.
Then I went to town with the outer border and trim.
Here is a link to the pom pom trim pattern. It is new to me and I love it! So simple and fun to work up.

No comments: