Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fiesta Bright Afghan

I have finished a few more afghans! Two of them made from these fabulous 'squircle' squares above.
The white ones will have to wait until I get some more white yarn, bummer.
It is very satisfying to work up a whole bunch of blocks, whip them all together and Bingo!
  The arrangement is always a bit time consuming but that is just because I have trouble making up my mind.

I lay them out in various configurations and photograph each option. It usually makes it easier to make a decision once see the layout in a photo.
Once they are stitched together the border begins and my fingers fly. I love the way this border turned out, so bright and summery.
Here is the finished afghan. Ahh...bright, warm and so so sunny don't you think?
It is a festive fiesta in an afghan!
It is up for sale in the shop. Yee Haw!

No comments: