Thursday, January 17, 2013

Constant Crafter

The constant crafter. That is what I should have named my blog. My interests are so diverse that I have a hard time focusing on one project at a time. Then there are the books I want to read. Life is too short and time moves too fast. I wish I could read and crochet at the same time, wouldn't that be great? I am determined to finish "Anna Karenina" before I see the new Keira Knightley movie so I may have to put the hooks down for a spell and pick up that hefty novel. In the meantime these round little beauties are quickly becoming...

these square little beauties. When I complete all of them I will have enough to make four afghans. Yee Haw!

I have completed this massive striped Christmas afghan for my shop. It is queen sized and super heavy.
I have also finished my first button painting! I adore it and I am already working on another one.
 So much fun.
What have you all been working on?

No comments: