Monday, February 13, 2012

Bloomin' Crochet

I have been inspired by Attic 24 yet again. I can't help it. That girl ,Lucy, is on fire and her fire has spread clear across the pond to my snowy mountain. Yes, we finally got a bit of snow last night. Whew...we need more snow around here.
Uh...So back to Attic 24. A few weeks ago I decided to start a flower pillow ala Lucy but as my fingers flew... it grew...

and grew... ( sounds "Seussy", I've got Lorax on the brain)

and it is now too big to be a pillow. Well...I guess it could be a very large pillow but my tiny house does not need anything "large" let alone "very large". I think it will make a gorgeous floor rug but my family thinks it is too pretty for that, so it may end up becoming a round afghan. Hmmm...

not sure about that, I am not sure if it is finished yet either!

I am thinking it needs a few rounds of yellow next then maybe some orange...

No comments: