Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3 afghans finished


A few more afghans all soft and ready to go!
 I am calling this one "Pastel Ice".
It is a sweet baby or adult lap size ripple blanket
crocheted with a large hook so it has a loose supple texture.

"Granny's Blueberries" came together super duper fast
 and it will be a Christmas gift for someone special.

This gorgeous beast of an afghan below is "Hugo".
I think have mentioned it before, it is inspired by the colors in the Martin Scorsese film "Hugo" and is 6'4"x 5'4".

Tan, black, teal, maroon, mustard, chocolate brown and turquoise.

Scrumptiously rich and for sale in my shop.
  Of course as soon as I finished these three beauties, I started a new hooky project. This one will be a Christmas stripe. Oh yeah! It is that time of year.

We have several inches of new snow outside and a cozy fire in the stove, perfect project weather. Today I am going to sew some new curtains for my living room windows while watching AMC's Fearfest.
Yep...that is the plan. Hope you have some crafty fun too.

No comments: