Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Burtony Afghan

Hello all,
My life has been super hectic lately but I have been using the frustration to keep my Hook well... hooking!
I have a new afghan for sale in my shop and I have another super cute baby afghan to show you very soon...needs some final tucking and trimming but it is close.
This one is completely inspired by Tim Burton...swoon. I adore his movies especially the ones starring Johnny Depp but The Nightmare before Christmas is quite possibly my favorite. I used acrylic yarn in Pumpkin Orange, Purple, Spring Green and Black to crochet this blanket in a heavy ribbed pattern using only the single crochet stitch.





I really want to keep it for myself but my personal stack of cozy blankets has grown by another massive multi colored afghan (which I must show you still) and it just can't take another.
This fabulous blanket will hopefully brighten someone else's sofa this Halloween!

It is only 2 months away you know? and Christmas is only 4 months from now. Boy this summer has gone way too fast.


No comments: