Thursday, December 20, 2012

Curtain Circus




Well... I made some fresh new curtains for two of our living room windows using Heather Bailey's Cherry Hop Dot from her Nicey Jane collection (yum!) and some solid black. I used the black only because I didn't have enough of that sweet Cherry and I didn't want to spend any more money on this project and I knew that in the end the black would be hidden from view.
  It took me a very long time to make up my mind on Michael Miller's Two by Two in black and white for the valance but once they were up...ahh...it felt just right. Well...almost just right. One thing was missing...


A bright punch of cherry red Riley Blake mini pom pom trim. Oh yeah!
Perfect.



Just what they needed. They kind of give the room a french bistro feel...like little awnings.


Now that they are finished and hard at work cheering up the room
 I can't help but wonder if this book was the subconscious inspiration.
Fabulous book by the way, very mysterious and fun. I highly recommend it.


Source: amazon.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

No comments: